We are very happy to announce that Hardware CrossFit will be joining forces with CrossFit Shoreside and hosting Friday Night Lights (2) Fridays of each month! Friday Night Lights is a friendly competition (throwdown) between local boxes. Both Hardware and Shoreside will take turns hosting the events, and the workouts will be determined by the hosting gym. This is a great opportunity to prepare yourself for the CrossFit Open which is coming up in late February. FNL is open to all abilities. There will be both a scaled and Rx division. More than anything, we see this as an opportunity to get the local CrossFit community together. Even if you don’t want to compete, come to the box, have a drink, and cheer on your fellow athletes.
Throwdown #1 Details:
- Location: Hardware CrossFit – 1834 W Balmoral Ave, Chicago IL 60640 (street parking available and lot parking on corner of Wolcott and Balmoral)
- Time: Friday, January 10th @ 8PM (Registration from 8-8:25), Workouts begin at 8:30PM.
- Who: The 1st Throwdown is open to only Hardware CrossFit and CrossFit Shoreside athletes.
- Cost: $10 cash at door (This covers hosting gym expenses)
There will be a sign up sheet in the gym this Monday 1/6!
**We will have our normal Friday night CrossFit classes @ 5:30 & 6:30
10 min AMRAP:
- Hang Squat Clean (115/75)
- Shoulder to Overhead (115/75)
- Burpee Over Bar