These look like a great snack, and I will definitely be making these come the weekend. This recipe is from health-bent.com.
- 1 1/2 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss until cashews are coated.
- Transfer cashews to a baking sheet.
- Bake until the cashews have browned (about 12 mins).
- Toss the cashews around halfway through the cook time.