- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs (cut into bite size pieces)
- 3 TBSP fat (coconut oil recommended)
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 3 TBSP coconut aminos or wheat-free soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a medium size sauce pot, add orange juice, zest, ginger, coconut aminos, and garlic chili sauce/sriracha.
- Set over medium heat and let simmer.
- In a saute pan, heat 3 TBSP of your fat of choice (coconut oil), add chopped chicken thighs, and cook until a nice brown crust has developed on the chicken pieces (6mins).
- Add the chicken to the sauce pot, stir to coat with the orange sauce.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions.