Recipe brought to you by Liz O.
“Paleo Candied Pecans”
1 lb (4 cups) pecan halves
1 egg white
1 tbs water
2/3 cup honey
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Line a cookies sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine egg white and water. Whisk/beat until frothy.
- Add pecans, stir until completely coated.
- In a measuring cup, combine honey, salt, and cinnamon; Stir to combine.
- Pour honey mixture over nuts; Stir to combine completely.
- Dump nut mixture onto a cookie sheet, spread into a single layer.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and a half, stirring every 15 minutes.