- 1 lb. of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 package of mushrooms, diced finely
- 1 TBSP of minced garlic OR 1 TSP of garlic powder
- 6 – 8 large eggs
- 1 TBSP of coconut oil/ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, add your either coconut oil or ghee and cook onions and mushrooms until almost soft (3-5 mins).
- Crumble ground beef into pan and add seasonings.
- When beef is completely cooked, toss in baby spinach.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- While the mixture finishes cooking. Scramble 6 eggs and set aside.
- Spoon ground beef mixture (1-2 TBSP) into muffin liners/greased muffin pan.
- Fill the remainder of the muffin liner with the egg mixture, leaving a little room at the top.
- Bake for 12-15 mins. The center of the muffin should be firm and not runny.