Paleo veggie option from PaleOMG.com
- 1/2lb brussel sprouts
- 6oz bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup pecans
- salt and pepper to taster
- Preheat oven to 375
- Cut off ends off of each brussel sprout, and cut in half
- Throw diced bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Cook until it begins to brown.
- Add pecans to large skillet to roast with the bacon in the bacon fat.
- Once bacon is fully cooked, remove from skillet and place in bowl.
- Add brussel sprouts directly into the same skillet used for the bacon. Add some salt and pepper, cover, and let cook for about 6 mins.
- Once brussel sprouts are slightly browned, either add that pan directly to the oven, or transfer sprouts to a baking dish and place in oven.
- Leave in oven for 20-25 mins. Add the bacon/pecan mix to the sprouts after about 15 mins to finish cooking all together.